Saturday, October 11, 2008

A girl, I and My First S_x…

It happened during my eighth grade. There was lot of boys and girls around my home. We were in same school so we go to school together, play together during week ends. There won't be any sexual discrimination between us so boys and girls play together. We the boys loved to play with girls so every one of us took a great care to prohibit the "discrimination", "difference" getting into our crowd.
Like the magnetic theory of force of attraction and repulsion. We, the boys (few of us were turning as guys, including me) were attracted to girls. I too had lot of girls as friends so that I play lot of games with them.
One girls move so close to me and one fine day she said "We will play alone. Don't involve others getting into our play". I felt that deal as so lovely and so we decided our "play" on a day. No one was there in our campus, since it was a noon. I and the girl were alone and we started our "game". She bowled. I batted. It was a Six, My first six in my life.

No comments: